This website is owned by Julian & Jones®
Route du Raffort 7 - 1035 Bournens - Switzerland
Phone: +41 (0) 21 784 09 91
Accessibility: From Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm, closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Company number: VAT CH CHE-212.642.324 - VAT BE 0544.406.758
POSTFINANCE Lausanne - Switzerland
IBAN CH47 0900 0000 1525 3412 8 – POFI CHBE XXX
ING BANK Oudenaarde - Belgium
BE10 3631 2347 7404 – BBRU BEBB
The General Terms and Conditions as described here apply to every product offered on the Julianandjones.com webshop and all deliveries. Any order implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale. The General Terms and Conditions of Consulicious sàrl are both governed by Belgian law and Swiss law.
Purchase and payment
• The agreement between Consulicious sàrl and you as a buyer is concluded at the moment that you have accepted and met the conditions set by Consulicious sàrl. The absence of an ordinary signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and its acceptance.
• Consulicious sàrl reserves the right to refuse an order or to subject it to additional conditions such as large orders, orders by minors, incomplete order processes or problems with previous orders.
• Consulicious sàrl always confirms the purchase by email. If no confirmation email has been sent yet, the agreement is not yet effective.
• Payment for products purchased from Consulicious sàrl is only made in advance by transfer (bank giro) or via the other proposed payment methods
• The seller remains the owner of all goods until full payment.
• To guarantee a secure online payment and the security of your personal data, the transaction data is sent over the internet encrypted with SSL technology. You do not need any special software to pay with SSL.
• In the event of late payment, Consulicious sàrl is authorized to dissolve the agreement with immediate effect or to suspend (further) delivery until the moment that you have fully complied with the payment obligations.
• The General Terms and Conditions and the confirmation emails are always drawn up in the language of the website.
Delivery and Delivery times
• The delivery times stated by Consulicious sàrl are approximate and are not strict deadlines.
• The latest delivery time is 30 days after receipt of payment.
• If you order a product that is temporarily out of stock, it will be indicated when the product is available again.
• As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk is transferred to the buyer.
• Different conditions may apply for deliveries abroad.
• Consulicious sàrl delivers all over the world.
• Delivery takes place exclusively by courier service unless otherwise agreed prior to the agreement. Contact details of the Courier Service can be found on the following website: www.post.ch and www.gls-group.eu.
• The delivery or shipping costs will be communicated to you before confirming your purchase. If the shipping costs cannot be calculated automatically, this will be stated and/or an indication of the shipping costs will be provided.
• For deliveries, the rates are used which can be consulted under 'Deliveries' on this website.
• Information, images, verbal announcements, statements, etc. with regard to all offers and the most important characteristics of the products that are provided by telephone or e-mail are (re)displayed or done as accurately as possible. Consulicious sàrl is not liable for advice it provides, printing and typing errors on the website or technical data provided by suppliers or manufacturers.
• The products offered by Consulicious sàrl meet the legal standards and may be sold online.
• Consulicious sàrl may include links on its website to other websites that may be of interest or information to the visitor. Such links are for informational purposes only. Consulicious sàrl is not responsible for the content of the website referred to or the use thereof.
Reflection period (trial period) and returns
• For all products purchased from Consulicious sàrl, you have a cooling-off period of 14 calendar days according to the Belgian and Swiss law on commercial practices, information and consumer protection of April 12, 2010.
This period starts at the time of receipt by you or on your behalf. During the cooling-off period, we expect you to handle the goods and packaging with care. There is no right of withdrawal if the product and packaging are no longer in original, complete, undamaged and unused condition.
• If you wish to make use of the right of renunciation, you must inform us of this in writing within the set 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery of the product by email to email@example.com. There is no penalty associated with renunciation of the purchase and this can be done without stating the reasons.
• You must return the goods undamaged, unused and unopened (in original condition and packaging) at the latest within 5 working days after you informed the seller about this by email (see above). The shipping date serves as a check. All accompanying documentation, warranty certificates and packaging materials must be included with the return shipment, as well as your bank account number. The direct costs for returns are borne by the buyer. Unstamped or insufficiently stamped shipments are always refused and returned to the sender. Consulicious sàrl can also refuse returned goods if the original packaging has been opened or if the products have been damaged by the buyer.
• Consulicious sàrl will refund you the full purchase price, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
If it appears that the goods have not been received in accordance with the conditions of the right of withdrawal, the purchase price including shipping costs will not be refunded, or not fully refunded. In that case, the product remains your property. At your request, the product can also be sent to you again, subject to payment of the corresponding shipping costs.
• Exceptions to the stated provisions are the following:
- When a product has been specially made or changed for you, you are logically not entitled to the right of renunciation of seven working days.
- This exception also applies to perishable goods or other comparable products whose seal has been broken or whose packaging has been opened.
- When a product is visibly used or damaged in any other way, your right to a refund of your payment will expire.
• Goods from Switzerland must be returned to the following address for Switzerland: Consulicious sàrl – Route du Raffort 7 - 1035 Bournens - Switzerland.
• Goods from Belgium must be returned to the following address for Belgium: Consulicious sàrl / Dupont – Menenstraat 226 - 8980 Geluveld - Belgium.
• Consulicious sàrl follows the official warranty guidelines of its suppliers.
• Warranty handling will be borne by Consulicious sàrl except for the shipping costs incurred by the consumer to return the product to us.
• You are obliged to inspect the goods accurately (or have them inspected) immediately upon receipt. You must check whether the delivered goods comply with the agreement:
• Were the right goods delivered?
• Do the delivered goods meet the agreed quality requirements or - if these are missing - the requirements that may be set for normal use?
• If a visible defect or shortcoming is found, you must report this to Consulicious sàrl within 7 working days after delivery.
• The consumer must notify Consulicious sàrl in writing of an invisible defect within 2 working days after discovery, but at the latest within 2 months after delivery.
• The costs for returning goods that do not correspond to the description of the offer are borne by Consulicious sàrl.
Force of the majority
• Force majeure includes all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen over which Consulicious sàrl has no influence, but as a result of which Consulicious sàrl is unable to fulfill its obligations.
• Consulicious sàrl also has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) fulfillment occurs after Consulicious sàrl should have fulfilled its obligation.
• During force majeure, Consulicious sàrl's delivery and other obligations are suspended. If the period in which fulfillment of the obligations by Consulicious sàrl is not possible due to force majeure lasts longer than 8 weeks, both parties are entitled to dissolve the agreement, without there being any obligation to pay compensation in that case.
• The prices of the goods will be communicated to you before the checkout. All prices are expressed in Euros and include VAT. The shipping costs are stated separately.
• If Consulicious sàrl agrees a certain price with you, Consulicious sàrl is nevertheless entitled to increase the price.
• Offers are valid while stocks last.
• If a price increase takes place after the agreement has been concluded, you can dissolve the agreement regardless of the percentage of the increase.
• A personalized quotation is valid for 2 weeks, unless a different term is stated in the quotation.
Intellectual property rights
• The content of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Consulicious sàrl or entitled third parties.
Questions and complaints
• Complaints or disputes must be reported within 7 days of delivery. If the complaint is found to be well-founded, our liability is limited to the exchange of the goods. Any liability of the seller is limited to the amount actually paid for the order.
• Consulicious sàrl always handles questions and complaints within a reasonable period of 7 calendar days.
• Belgian and Swiss law applies to all offers and agreements, excluding the principles of conflict of law in space.
• All disputes related to or arising from offers from Consulicious sàrl, or agreements concluded with it, will be submitted to the competent court in Kortrijk or Lausanne, unless a mandatory legal provision expressly designates another court as competent.
Limitation of Liability
• The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Consulicious sàrl makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information made available. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, Consulicious sàrl will make the greatest possible effort to rectify this as quickly as possible.
Consulicious sàrl cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you should discover inaccuracies in the information made available via the site, you can contact the administrator of the site.
The content of the site (including links) may be adapted, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notice. Consulicious sàrl does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, which would result from the access or use the website.
Consulicious sàrl cannot under any circumstances be held liable in any way whatsoever, directly or indirectly, in a special or other way, for damage resulting from the use of this site or of another site, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation of all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. Placing links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit approval of their content.
Consulicious sàrl expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other features of these websites and can in no way be held liable for the content or features thereof or for any other form of damage resulting from its use.
Processing Personal Data